Friday, November 28, 2008

My 7th month Pregnancy


November, Madelynne Ray, is viable. I feel her stronger roundhouse kicks and punches. My belly has gotten bigger and heavier. I have gained 14 lbs. from my pre-pregnancy weight. Everything is doing great, except last Teusday, the 25th, I was rushing to go to work and I fell from our stairs. I hit my Right side of my tummy and that prompted me to be in triage in L & D where I work. I thought I was just going to be on that bed for couple of hours, but I lasted 8 hours on that bed, because I was contracting. So, I hydrated myself. I said, " I don't think I can last on this bed when I will get admitted." It was uncomfortable, and I like to move a lot so as my baby in my tummy. I had my ultrasound for her growth scan and she is right on the dot on the 15th percentile of her growth. She was 3 lbs and 6 oz last week. We got a beautiful profile of her, however she was moving a lot and that we couldn't get another one. Mark on the other hand found a new hobby....fishing. He brought home 18 inches, small mouth bass. I will get to taste it tomorrow. We have started the baby's room. Mark painted it with a calm green with dark purple stripe. We have applied butterflies on the walls. We are getting excited to meet our bundle of joy. 8 weeks more to go, God willing, we will be holding her and enjoy our next odyssey with Madelynne Ray. Enjoy the pictures....


No comments: